Partner

2022 WTFest Partnership Opportunities

With a 2022 theme of “Getting Back to the World,” WTFest is currently seeking event partners and vendors ready to help female travelers return to doing what they love to do most: traveling! (and doing it with style)

To become a WTFest partner or vendor, or to discuss a custom partnership, contact Jay Swanson (VP, Strategic Partnerships -- jay@gogirlguides.com)

What's New In 2022:

VIRTUAL TICKET OPTION Introducing the WTFest virtual pass extends access to the conference far beyond the capacity of our typical physical event. 

NEW CITY, NEW STYLE We are returning to a greater sense of human mindfulness through a WTFest experience set amid breathtaking nature at the World Forestry Center’s comprehensive event space, only 10 minutes from downtown in Portland, Oregon.

MORE SPEAKERS THAN EVER We are coming back strong with a powerful line up of over 30 female speakers from around the globe. Check out our full speaker line up here.

CREATIVE PANEL TOPICS In 2022 we are exploring topics related to getting back to travel and making the most of our access to the world as women. View the most updated conference schedule here.

COMMUNITY YEAR-ROUND During the Covid-19 pandemic the Women’s Travel Collective was formed. A member-based virtual extension of the WTFest brand, the collective connects our female travel community year round.

Why Partner With WTFest?

WTFest is grateful to be entering into our 9th year of inspiring, empowering and connecting women who love to travel at our annual (almost always sold out) weekender conference.

Since our inaugural event in 2014, the WTFest experience has become a beacon of the ever-growing women’s travel space, and has:

  • United over 5,000 women with common purpose and inspiration
  • Shared our stage with over 150 powerful female speakers
  • Launched countless careers and connections that have fed back into this industry’s growth


Now, with travel back and in high demand, we look forward to bringing the women’s travel community together for a record-breaking 2022 festival!

Questions about how your brand could benefit from WTFest partnership? Contact Jay Swanson (VP, Strategic Partnerships — jay@gogirlguides.com).

What WTFest Is Known For:

An original pioneer of the women’s travel community, our work has, and continues, to reflect our core values.

DIVERSITY: In attendees and speakers

CREATIVITY: In programming and speaker selection

ADDRESSING WHAT NO ONE ELSE TALKS ABOUT: Body positivity, traveling with a disability, equity and inclusion in the travel space, travel at every age and stage of life, women’s specific safety and gender health concerns, and more.

VULNERABILITY: Sharing vulnerably on stage invites a powerful sense of connection with, and within our audience.

STUNNING VENUES: The World Forestry Center in Portland, Oregon will offer a breathtaking backdrop to our 2022 event!

Our Audience Is Awesome:

65% OF OUR ATTENDEES FLY IN 400 women come from all corners of the country and globe for our show each year. 2019 attendees came from as far as Austria and as close as NJ.

CONSUMER VS INDUSTRY AUDIENCE 60% of attendees are consumers. The other 40% own small businesses or are interested in working in the travel industry.

OUR AUDIENCE IS LOYAL 70% of our 2019 attendees had been in attendance at least one other Women’s Travel Fest.

OUR SOCIAL REACH Our attendee, speaker and organizational outreach surpasses 1 million impressions on Twitter and Instagram annually.

Ready For The Full Scoop?

X