Covid-19 Vaccination Rules
The Women’s Travel Fest no longer requires vaccination to attend our event.
We do still strongly encourage it.
Traveling to Our Event
Please be mindful if traveling to our event. Please wear masks, wash your hands frequently, and be vaccinated.
If you are at high risk...
You should not attend in person. We recommend attending virtually instead. Each attendee is responsible for their own health and health decisions.
Steps You Should be Taking
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
* Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Stay in your hotel or at home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
If you don't feel well ...
If the week of the show you fall ill, please do not attend the Women’s Travel Fest. For everyone’s safety, get tested for Covid-19 and quarantine as necessary.
If You Choose to Cancel
We hope you decide to join us, knowing the health risks remain relatively low. However, everyone has to make a decision that’s best for them and their individual health.
Our tickets are non-refundable, however, all ticketed attendees will receive video footage of the programming one week after the event, so you won’t miss out on what takes place on our stage.
With your help, we expect to have a fun, safe and healthy 2023 Women’s Travel Fest. See you soon!